Thursday 24 December 2015

Markets and Events

I've had a lot of people ask me lately when my next market is, or what markets I'm doing. I'm always very happy to answer - but there are a lot of them in the next couple of months, so I thought listing the all here might help people track me down. I'm always happy to see familiar faces, so do drop by and say hi.

This post will float at the top of my blog till the end of 2015, so scroll on down for new content


17th-18th October:  Featherston's Booktown where I'll be assisting Tony King with his hand printing workshops, and demonstrating marbling.

7th November: I'll be in delightful Paekakariki, stall-holding at the St Peter's Village Hall monthly market from 10 am - 1 p.m.

13th & 14th November: Knack! A wonderful craft market at Berhampore School. I'll be there both on Friday evening and Saturday.

25th November: How about some mid-week shopping? I'll be at the Twilight Christmas Market, Khandallah, from 6-9p.m.

5th December: Paekakariki's awesome monthly market again (sill 10-1). Then I'm heading over the hill to Masterton's New Rags night market (not to be missed if you're in the Wairarapa).

12th December: I'm staying close to home for the lovely Eastbourne Market, held at Days Bay this time, from 11-3.

You can also find more of my stuff at the Craft Central Pop-up shop, 281 Jackson St, Petone, open 10a.m. - 5p.m 7 days a week until Christmas. Or in Gift Hutt, 136 High St, Lower Hutt.

And that's the lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment