Sunday 12 October 2014

Mythical Creatures Class


pegasus by niece-the-elder

I’ve been lesson planning for my next art class, starting next Monday (20th). My nieces have been a big help these past holidays, as I’ve been trialling the classes on them! 

I’m very excited about this class. The theme is mythical creatures, with a focus on things that fly. That means we’ll be taking a close look at all sorts of wings, as well as using a great deal of imagination (and lots of paint!). I’m also planning some flower and leaf pressing, to make mixed media art works. The plan is that these flower and leaf fairies will be joined by some flower and leaf dragons soon.

flower fairies by myself and the nieces. Niece -the-elder did the top left and two bottom right, niece-the-younger the top middle and bottom left, mine is the top right.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Meg,

    you may be aware of a competition I ran recently on my blog for followers of my blog.
    Your name was pulled out of a hat as the winner.
    If you would be able to email or message me I would be grateful
    Su Blackwell

    ReplyDelete