Monday 1 September 2014

Puzzles Take Two




I said months ago I’d do a post of my larger puzzle magnets – then I realised I’d completely forgotten to photograph then, and many are now out in the world decorating other people’s fridges. I have since made more, and some I’ve even managed to get photos of. All the puzzle pieces are wood, backed with magnet tape and decorated with my marbling and quilling. I cover them in varnish so they're somewhat protected from the hazards of fridge living.
I've made a lot of flower magnets

I think of these as pohutakawa


Cherries are great decoration for a fridge

 My favourite design is the penguins, but even though I’ve made a bunch of them I have hardly any good photos. I’ve yet to hang on to one for more than a week at a time, except this particular one. I suspect he’ll head off to another penguin lovers fridge soon enough, as he’s one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment