Wednesday 18 June 2014

Art that Isn’t Paper


Aquarelles are my favourite sort of coloured pencil


The last couple months I’ve been teaching general art lessons as well as paper art classes. It’s been great fun heading back to ‘traditional’ art. I forget how much I enjoy drawing and painting when mostly I just do thumbnail designs for paper art concepts. 

Oil pastel on cartridge paper

Here are a few quick pictures I’ve done in the last term, mostly for use as examples in my art lessons. Sorry about the photo quality, the camera and I are not really on speaking terms right now.


Pencil on paper self-portrait
Oil pastel on cartridge paper, self-portrait, yeah... the shadows got a bit messed up. I'll do another one soon.

Acrylic paint on gesso coated paper.

Acrylic paint on gesso coated paper.
Oil pastel on cartridge paper, stylised face




No comments:

Post a Comment